Terms & Conditions
- Age limit for spectators: 3 years and above.
- This Ticket must be produced by the Holder at the time of entry into the Venue. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if this Ticket had been torn, defaced or damaged or tampered with in anyway.
- This Ticket is valid for one person only and no re- entry will be allowed unless explicitly stated on the Ticket.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances
- Entry to the event/show shall be allowed based on the Physical tickets/Entry Passes only. Entry shall not be allowed on presenting the payment receipt under any circumstances.
- Promoter and person(s) authorized by the promoter reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control and no refund shall be applicable for the same.
- Items including but not limited to water bottles, backpacks, carry bags, chewing gum, tobacco and tobacco products, cigarettes, edible items, etc. are strictly prohibited and shall be confiscated at the entry gate.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, alcohol, drugs, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Event timings are subject to change as per the govt/police instruction.
- All right reserved with Organizer and association are subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction.
During the nine days of Navratri, forms of celebrations and worship including fasting, prayer, feasting and dancing activities amongst hindus. Evening give rice to the religious dances in order to worship Goddess Durga maa. The festival signifies power, wealth, prosperity and knowledge.
NAVRATRI is the longest dance festival and widely celebrating with full of energy around the world. In Gujarat Navratri is a community event, where people perform devotional songs and dance that are popular by the names of Dandiya Raas and Garba Raas. This is the only festival where the order and children play Garba together. This unique specially of NAVRATRI makes it the most popular festival not in India but all over the world.
A unique & appreciated event over the year with a perfect blend of cultural & tradition, music, dance, dignity and decorum.
The performers were traditional costunes with elaborate, colourful embroidery in mirror work. The celebration continue unabated for nine days. During these nine days apart from fun and frolic, the Goddess is worshiped un her nine different forms.
All deference vanish during this festival one and all, regardless of age, take a part in its celebrations and share its universal appeal. Navratri festival much awaited event of the year represents freedom, fun and celebration where every one wants to take part and enjoy this festival.
This creates wonderful opportunity for brand visibility and promotions during this festival
Sorry! No Images uploaded yet