Terms & Conditions
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
WE invite you to a one of a kind experience of writing a biography of an emotion. You will find its source- where/when/why it was born, moments it played a dominant role in your life, your own perceptions of it and what you believe how others see it. How you think it should be or should not be expressed? When should it or should not present itself
In simple words to make sense. To make sense of who/what the emotion is. What could its true purpose be to exist in your life. What if you the true reason for it to exist - are stuck with one perception of the emotion and by writing the biography, it is in fact helping you see the whole picture of why It is the way it is? or why it presents itself the way it does? What if hiding beneath an emotion is something else? An angry person might be angry because we are allowed to express anger but what if the true emotion is sadness or being hurt? Through the process of looking at its biography, we are kindly and gently opening the veil and being witness to its true reason for existence.
Because seeing the truth of anything (in this case, an emotion) for what it is- is potential strength. In this strength there are possibilities of choices, overhauls, change and healing.
What would it mean to write the Biography?
- Introduce you to the various aspects that you may have to look into to get a complete picture to write the biography of your emotion.
- Introduce you to the road map that we call PART (Pause, Assess, Re-frame and Train) that will help you look at the different emotions and write the biography of the chosen emotion for yourself create your own process to look at an emotion.
- Explore the different presentations of the same emotion
- Look at the various options of expression.
Sorry! No Images uploaded yet