Terms & Conditions
This is approximately 100 hours course which will follow A1 course syllabus based on the recommendations made by the European Commission in the Common European Framework of Reference, preparing for the A1 Exam conducted by the Goethe Institute. Please note that there will be 6 hours sessions every weekend, and therefore, the 100 hours course will take around 16 weeks to complete. The event setup here shows only first 4 occurrences of the class, while there are around 12 more instances of this class included in the stated course fee. Please speak to venue for any queries/clarifications.
1. German system for higher education has a number of universities with a very low or non-existent tuition fee. Learning German can help save on student debt for those aspiring to study in Germany.
2. Germany is the biggest economy within the European Union and the fourth largest worldwide. There are more than 1000 German companies operating in India, with India emerging as a global manufacturing and services hub for Germany. Having German language skills on your resume is a well recognised differentiator when it comes to on-site placements @ Germany.
3. Second most-spoken language in Europe and a must-learn if one plans to stay in/visit Germany/Europe for some time.
4. The facilitator of German language course @ The Circular Square - Jayashri Ramchandran. Please read about her in the facilitator section.
Class time: 4-7 pm on all Saturdays and Sundays
Age criteria: 16 years and above
Course duration: 4-5 months
Course fee: 18000/- per head
Course material is easily available in book stores and needs to be arranged by student. Books list will be provided by the trainer. Registration for A1 certificate exam is not in scope of this event and is to be done separately by students if interested to give exam.
About - Learn German
Jayashri Ramchandran is a Masters degree holder who has spent more than 22 years living and working in Germany, has worked as teacher in Oman and Nigeria and teaching in Bangalore at reputed institutes and corporates for last decade. Certified and teaches all levels from A1 to C1 and keeps abreast of latest trends in language learning, news and events by spending 6-8 weeks every year in Germany.
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services