Terms & Conditions
1. Please choose category carefully, confirmed registrations are
non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
2. Provide us with a correct mobile number and email address that you can access regularly, as this will be Our primary resources of contacting you during the run-up to the event.
3. You are registering for this event voluntarily and of your own accord.
4. By registering you agree that running is an extreme sport and can be injuries to body and health.
5. You take full responsibility for participating in the Run and do not hold the organizers or organizing person or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6. You agree that organizers or organizing person or entities responsible for organizing the run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of participating in the event.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation.
10. All participants should wear BIBs in a manner that they are visible in the front at all times. Removal of BIB indicates that the participant has withdrawn from the race.
11. A participant found to have interchanged their running number BIB with another individual; will be disqualified from the Event.
12. All participants must be aware of the checkpoints and cut-off times for their event. Specifically, the participant must note the location of the Manual Checkpoints and intermediate cut-off times. If a participant misses a checkpoint or a cut-off, it will result in a Did-Not-Finish (DNF)
13. You are to participate only in the category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed.
14. Your entry and running number BIB is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form. No refund of entry fee will be made.
16. A runner who did not meet any of the requirements for a Finish listed above will be deemed a Did-Not-Finish (DNF). A registered participant who did not start the race will also be awarded a DNF.
17. In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic, the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your run.
18. Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
19. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage/belongings.
20. Participants are requested to cooperate with the Police and Volunteers deputed at the Start point and on the route.
21. You grant us, and any third parties authorized by us, complete and irrevocable rights to all images or videos during the event or at the venue. You also give us rights to use these images or motion videos, that may contain you, in any future material in the electronic or other forms that We create for this event.
22. All runners must be dressed in appropriate shorts, singlets, T-shirts etc. Nudity or partial nudity could hurt the sensitivity of other runners and could result in disqualification.
23. Runners who use drugs, narcotics or other banned substances as determined by the medical staff will be disqualified and awarded a DNF. Liquor is not permitted on the course.
24. All Non-Indian citizens will have to provide a photocopy of the front and back pages of their Passport showing their photo identity and details of Passport prior to starting the run. This is a security requirement from local officials.
25. Decisions taken by our Run Managers are binding and we request all runners to accept their decisions with respect. The Race Directors decision is final and will overrule a decision taken by other officials.
Safety is our first concern and We request you to read this information carefully prior to coming to our event.
26. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
27 Age - 14+