Swimming Championship Sub Juniors & Juniors
Terms & Conditions
- All registrations to be made online, Spot registrations not allowed.
- Reporting Time - 07:30 AM, Event Start Time - 08:00 AM.
- Maximum of 3 entries is mandatory for any individual event, and 3 teams are mandatory for relays. In case of less than 3 entires, that particular event will be cancelled and the entry fee will be refunded back or the swimmer can opt for an alternate event if applicable.
- Registrations will close by 06:00 PM on 09 Aug 2018.
- Details provided during the registration will be used to provide certificates and cannot be changed at a later point.
- FINA rules will be followed.
- Participant must meet the age criteria. Original birth proof document is mandatory on the day of the competition.
- Participants once registered under any category, cannot cancel his/her registration. There will be no refund of registration fees paid by the participant in any case of his/her failure to participate in the event.
- For relay events, all the 4 Swimmers (2 Boys & 2 Girls) should be from the same school, Institute, Club, Academy, etc., Bonafie is mandatory for relay events.
- Top 3 Winners from each event will be honoured with (Gold, Silver, Bronze) Medal with Merit Certificate.
- All participants will be getting a Participation Certificate.Individual Championship will be awarded on point system (5,3,1) respectively for each category
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
About - Swimming Championship Sub Juniors & Juniors
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services