16 Jun 2018
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
day intensive course focusing on Scene set-up, Scene detailing and other
essentials of Corona in 3DS Max. We will extensively cover the basics of
materials, natural lighting, integrating HDRI and the basics of artificial
lighting. Including post-production using Adobe Photoshop.|
What you will learn:
1. Learn to export from CADD to 3DS max.
2. How to rasterize a CADD plan and model over it.
2. How to link a CADD model with 3DS max.
3. Model texturing on 3DS max.
4. Setting up the lighting and basic clay renders.
5. Day-time and Evening render modes.
*PRIMARY INSTRUCTION WILL BE IN CADD, 3DS MAX & Corona*
What you need:
Laptop with Minimum requirements to run 3DS Max & Corona (Landmark Test available online)
Basic Knowledge of 3DS Max/Rhino/Sketchup
3DS Max: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max
About - Envisage
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services