Pushkar festivities are famous and the entire town joins in on the revelry, with locals as well as the international community and tourists gathering in the town square to thumping bass music and kaleidoscopic colours.
Join us to celebrate Pushkar's spectacular Holi Festival of Colour with us.
Price: INR 4999/-
02/03/18: "Happy Holi"
- Super early departure - hop in the personal traveller.
- Reach the hostel and check-in.
- Prepare for the Holi makeover. Bring your crisp white kurta�s out and one last bit of advice - Rub baby oil all over yourself before heading out and don�t forget about the before-and-after picture.
- Get ready to face a riot of colours as we enter the celebration. Eat, play, and drink to your heart's content!! If you wish, feel free to participate in these spontaneous events which seem to arise organically from the prevailing celebratory mood of the wild festival.
- Overnight at the hostel.
03/03/18: "Full day exploring"
- Late breakfast?
- Kick back and relax / Ghats and Brahma temple for views?
- Bonfire and Overnight at the hostel.
04/03/18: "Enjoy the road trip"
- Up early? Sit, feel your breath and feel grateful.
- After breakfast, pack your room for check-out and drive back to Delhi.
- Arrive The Hosteller and enjoy dinner with us.
We will be filming this trip with a team of professional photographers. It will showcase the people project, our 12 amazing road trippers and their experience, the festival glimpses and culture.
JOIN THE TRIBE!
(Do not forget to send us those amazing pictures you clicked on the journey, tag #thehosteller or Instagram us).
- Breakfast, Stay and To & fro transfers.
- Exclusive merchandise.
- Luggage storage facility at a accommodation partner.
- Experienced & Professional Guides - Reliable, Licensed and adept.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of extra meal/transportation is not included in the package.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head �Includes�.