Malanad Calling 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased for Festival events are partially refundable but cannot be exchanged.
- Festival program, artists, schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or reject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or intrusive upon the enjoyment of others.
- Drugs and Illegal substances are prohibited within the festival premises. The dealing in or use of illegal substances on site is not condoned by Festival Organizers.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of Festival merchandise purchased during the event.
- Refund of tent booking amount is subject to the tent condition at return. If it is damaged or torn, there will be fine charges applicable as per the vendor discretion.
- If the event is re-scheduled by organizers, replacement tickets will be offered to the audience. In case, if a ticket holder is unable to attend the replacement event, 80% of refund will be provided on the entry ticket purchase value, within 15 days of event reschedule.
- If Festival is cancelled by the organizers and there is no re-schedule of event. The audience will be offered full refund to entry ticket purchase value, within 15 days of event cancellation.
Event Name – Malanad Calling 2018
Event Description - Malanad Calling Is an initiative by Namaha Art Community a nonprofit art and music community focusing on providing platform for artists, art enthusiasts and nature explorers to come together and experience the glory of Nature, Art and Music.
Malanad Calling 2018 will be unfolding again this monsoon. Festival will be spread out over three days from 17th August 2018 to 19 th August 2018 in Sakleshapura, Karnataka. As always the festival will focus on Nature, Art, Music and Well Being in particular with carefully curated workshops and performances (Detailed Itinerary with Artist lineup will be announced soon).
This Malanad calling
Namaha Art Community is collaborating with Zero Gravity Festivals in
various dimensions and possibilities to create a mind altering experience for
Zero Gravity is an initiative to create experiences of collective consciousness traversing multiple dimensions of adventure, art, music and well being
Initially conceptualized by founder Mr. Naveen Gokhale, Malanad Calling over the years has been driven by the selfless contributions of various artists and art enthusiasts and has been growing with each edition. Malanad Calling 2018 is the 8 th Edition of the festival. We thank all the people who have worked till today to make Malanad Calling happen every year and we expect continuous support from all so we can reach more individuals and provide them with the experiences of a life time.
Date and Time – 17 Aug 2018 to 19 Aug 2018
Duration of the event – 2 Nights , 3 Days
Venue address and geo-location – Sakaleshpura, Karnataka ( Property details will be shared soon)
1. The event pass includes entry to all the activities, workshops and performances.
2. Camping under the stars with tents, sleeping bags with Matts.
Be There (Day 0): 16 AUG 2018
You may check in at leisure, relax & connect with the community, you can try your hands in helping the festival team in installations and setup. End the day with Bonfire and acoustic music jam.
Get Off the Grid (Day 1): 17 AUG 2018
Start your day with breakfast followed by nature walk to experience magnificent panoramas criss crossing lush green forests and grasslands of Malanad Region. Come back for some mouthwatering Malanad dishes and join us in art workshops & talks. Groove to some of the best multi genre live and electronic music.
Get in the Groove (Day 2): 18 AUG 2018
Start the day early with yoga and sound healing session followed by breakfast. Participate in art/music workshops till lunch and get ready for the blast with some of the best multi genre music till mid night.
Head Back Home (Day 3): 19 AUG 2018
Wake up at leisure and head back home with a lot of blissful memories and rejuvenated mind , body & soul.
1. The event pass includes entry to all the activities, workshops & performances.
2. Camping under the stars with tents, sleeping bags with Matts.
1. Food and Transport
Things to Carry
Good shoes (suitable for rainy seasons)
Lots of Enthusiasm
It’s a Nature, Art & Music Festival which happens in Malanad Region.
Is it a concert or a festival?
Festival of Happiness, Freedom, Expression and Art-awareness it is. Just come there enjoy the monsoon surrounded by multiple artists, performing arts, listening live music and munching and walking in the midst of mists falling in your own desire.(was is too cheesy? :P)
So, How is the itinerary?
Check out our page https://malanadcalling.wordpress.com/line-up/
What will I get to see there?
A carefully curated Nature, Art and Music Experience. Filled with talks, workshops & Performances.
Do I need to carry cash? How far is the nearest ATM?
Of course! Carry some cash to purchase variety food and beverages from various stalls or to purchase any artworks from stalls. The nearest ATM is in town, which is approax 30-40 minutes far from the festival venue.
What about transport?
We will have the transport package also opening up soon. Please watch out for the announcements.
What about food and accommodation?
Food is not part of the package and will have to be purchased at various stalls in the festival. We will be issuing festival currencies / coupons for easy handling.
What kind of clothes we should take?
It’s monsoon, so get some good raincoats, umbrellas, cotton clothes. It’s gonna be cold as well, so choose something from your winter wardrobe.
How can I buy tickets?
You can buy online or offline as well. Links are on our ticket page
Is food non-veg or veg?
Both! so that you can choose as you like.
Any mobile network available?
Just unplug yourself. There will be no\weak towers depending on place to place, as it hilly area.
How much is the charge?
Early birds are out at Rs. 3,999 for full festival. So go grab them now !!!!!!!!!!!
Who are the organizers of this festival?
Malanad Calling 2018 is organized by Namaha Art Community in association with Zero Gravity Festival ; which promises every artist, to provide him\her a platform to showcase their skills to people. This community is run by artists only. If you're willing to volunteer or donate, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The current core team members are +91 9632788839 (Naveen Gokhale), +91 8105187588 (Abhijith Bhat)
Artist Line-up and their description
About - Malanad Calling 2018
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services