Located on the ancient trade route passing through the Thal Ghat, at a height of 3238 ft ASL, the hill fort of Tringlewadi offers a panoramic view of the entire region.
The major attraction is the “Pandav Leni” caves at the foothills of the fort with 3 principal areas – “The outer verandah”, the abbey “Vihar” and the inner “Garbhagriha”.
Even though the origin of the fort remains ambiguous, the Jain caves at the foothills indicate that it might have been constructed around 10th century. The steps and the entrance gate of the fort have been carved out of a single rock.
Category : Day Trek
Duration : 1 Day
Date : 5th August 2018
Difficulty Level : Easy
Catch the local for Kasara @6:55am from CSMT. Reach kasara station by 9:15am and our leaders will be ready to host you. Proceed towards the base via private vehicle. enroute have some Yummy Breakfast at a Dhaba. Reach the base by and Get ready to have a Short introduction round along with the Description for the Trek. start the adventurous journey of ascending for the top. Reach the TOP and have lunch and explore... start descending back to the base. reach the base and start your journey back for Mumbai. Reach Kasara and our journey ends here with Mesmerising Memories...
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
2. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Raincoat / Pochos.
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per priscription if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
7. Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed)
8. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change after the trek is over)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
Cost : 750/-
1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara.
2. Breakfast for the Day.
3. Evening Tea.
4. Leaders Expertise Charges.
1. Lunch for the Day.
2. Anything other than mentioned above.