Showwoo.com ("Website/Android App") is owned, registered and operated by Glitter Entertainment ("Company"), and having its corporate office at 908, Ayush Apartment, Ext-1 behind Police Chowki, Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad-201005
The type of information collected from the registered Users (as defined below) through the Website/Android App including sensitive personal data or information; the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and how and to whom such information which has been collected will be disclosed.
Services: We are an online ticketing portal for all events (Artist booking, Adventures, Sports, Night Life, Thetre, Live Shows, Culture, and Technology, Comedy, Travel, Entertainment Tickets. We assist in connecting the event ticket, Entertainments Tickets to the Users.
Type of information collected from the User(s)
Such personal information (Sensitive personal information) which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any information link to the above clauses as given to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
We collect the below mentioned information from the Users either at the time of
- Registering onto our Website/Android App;
- Availing the Services provided through the Website/Android App;
- Contacting us for any enquiries; or
- Responding to our feedback/ survey.
We require Users to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the User;
- Registered Account Information: User ID, Password;
- E-mail Address;
- Phone Number;
- Credit/ Debit Card information;
Any other such information as may be required at the time of registering on the Website/Android App;
If we decide to include new features on the Website/Android App, then we may collect additional information from You. However, we will intimate you of such additional information collected.
You may sign-up on the Website/Android App using your other existing social media accounts like Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin, Instagram etc. In such cases, we may collect, use, and store such information as available on such social media accounts.
How the collected information will be used
- The Information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- User name: User name shall be used to establish the identity of the User on the Website/Android App, to customize the Services availed by the User through the Website/Android App and to personalize all communications that are sent to the User by Us.
E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to communicate:
- Welcome message and introduce you to the features of the Website/Android App;
- Service messages from time to time;
- Promotional messages from time to time; and
- Any other communication then we wishes to send to you.
Phone Number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact you, for any Event related information/updates and/or service messages.
Credit/ Debit Card information: This information shall be used to facilitate the Users to make payments for purchasing tickets for Events through the Website/Android App.
In order to improve the quality of our Website/Android App and/or the Services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences on our Website/Android App. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
All financial information that is collected through the Website/Android App is used solely to enable the User to make payments through the Website/Android App, and is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Towards this end, we disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the sole purpose of credit card processing, which is used to make payments to avail the Services on the Website/Android App.
We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website/Android App, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website/Android App.
The Website/Android App uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website/Android App, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Website/Android App.
We may use third party cookies to track visitor behavior and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of your system.
The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance
Third Party Links
We may provide links to websites/Android App for the convenience and information of Users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by Us. In those cases, We cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the User visits linked sites, We strongly recommend that the User reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the User’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
The Website/Android App may contain links to various advertisements ("Advertisement Site"). The Advertisement Site is not under the control of the Website. We are not responsible for the content on any Advertisement Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in the Advertisement Site, or any changes or updates to the same.
These Advertisement Site(s) shall be construed to be Linked Sites (as mentioned above) and the provisions of Clause 7 above shall apply for Advertisement Site(s)
Storage of Your information and Security Procedures
- We take all reasonable steps to protect the information that you provide to Us from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We have also implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
However, you understand that no network, server, database, internet or e-mail transmissions are fully secure or error free. Therefore, We urge You to use Your own judgment and discretion before providing us with Your information.
Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Website/Android App, they can do so by opting out of the Website/Android App and uninstalling the Website/Android App.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer addressed provided below:
Phone No: +91-9650400559
E-mail Address: support@Showwoo.com
Postal Address: 908, Ayush Apartment, Extension-1 Behind Police Chowki, Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad Ghaziabad-201005