Sabras Music Festival
9 Nov - 10 Nov
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
Day 1: 9th November, 2018
1. Hindustani classical vocal performance by Shahana Ali Khan, daughter of SNA Award recipient, the living legend of Kirana Gharana Ustad Mashkoor Ali Khan, who is considered as the encyclopaedia of Indian classical music by connoisseurs across the globe.
2. Tabla performance by tabla maestro Ustad Rashid Mustafa, recipient of the Thirakwa Award and his son Shri Shariq Khan, the fifth and sixth generation of the family known to have made solo performance of tabla an important part of music concerts.
3. Flute and sitar jugalbandi by Grammy certificate and UP’s SNA Award recipient Pt. Rajendra Prassanna and sitar maestro Ustad Saeed Zaffar Khan, one of the leading exponents of Dilli Gharana.
Day 2: 10th November, 2018
1. Tabla performance by Ojas Adhiya, one a leading tabla players of the country, whose name is recorded as the youngest tabla player of India in the Limca Book of Records and has numerous other accolades to his credit.
2. Hindustani classical vocal and sitar jugalbandi by SNA’s Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuba Kalakar Puraskar recipient Ustad Arshad Ali Khan, and Ustad Shakir Khan, the youngest of legendary Etawah gharana, the son and disciple of sitar maestro Ustad Shahid Parvez.
3. Kathak duet by Vidhushi Vidha Lal, whose name has been recorded in Guinness Book of World Records for maximum number of spins in a minute, and Shri Abhimanyu Lal, son of celebrated Smt. Geetanjali Lal.
About Sabras Music Festival
Sabras Music Festival celebrates the rich musical heritage of India. It is named after the title given to Ustad Bande Ali Khan, the first luminary of Kirana Gharana. It tries to showcase different aspects of Indian music ranging from its roots to the genres that evolved in the due course. We have conducted three series of festival till now.
About - Sabras Music Festival
The festival is
organized by Kirana Gharana Music Foundation - an organization founded by the
sensational torch-bearer of Kirana Gharana, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, to preserve,
propagate and augment to the grandeur of Indian classical music. The endeavours
undertaken by the foundation are mentoring the budding talent under Kirana
Gharana Music Academy, Sabras Music Festival to showcase the colours of Indian
classical music, Sabras baithaks to revive the traditional Indian music
concerts, Kirana Gharana Music Channel to create a universally accessible
repertoire of rare recordings of the maestros, which are even as old as 60
years, and workshops to let the children and youth dive in the exquisiteness of
Indian classical music.
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services