UDAIPUR- Mt. ABU
Terms & Conditions
1. Transfer of your bookings to other persons are not allowed, name mentioned at the time of confirmation are the only person will be allowed to travel.
2. Full payment of the trip cost has to be paid before the trip starts, pending payments may lead to cancellation of your trip.
3. No boarding without valid govt id. Your id will be checked before boarding.
4. Any given inclusion not availed by the client will not be refunded in any case.
5. Management shall not take responsibility for missing items during the trip, travelers have to take care of there luggage and belongings.
6. AC will be switched off on hills and during the waiting time. Also, during the trip, it will be driver’s discretion for putting off AC if the road and travel don’t support. This is for traveler’s safety as the route can be dangerous and vehicle may not be able to pull offload with AC running.
7. Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time, it’s on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Howdy Highland responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure.
8. We do not provide any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred-directly due to natural hazard, accident, the breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
10. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc.
11. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well being.
12. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan and arguably in all India. Fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow, crooked, timeless streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms. For the visitor there’s the tranquility of boat rides on the lake,the bustle and color of ancient bazaars, a lively arts scene, the quaint old-world feel of its better hotels, endless tempting shops and some lovely countryside to explore on wheels, feet or horseback.
DAY 1 DEPARTURE
Depart from Delhi at 7 PM. Hault for dinner in between. Overnight Journey to Udaipur in an AC deluxe coach.
DAY 2 UDAIPUR
Reach Udaipur late morning and check – in your hotel. After lunch we visit the City Palace, and Evening do a boat ride at Lake Pichola and go Jagdish temple which is very famous for it’s architecture. Reach back hotel for an amazing DJ night. Later Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3 MT. ABU
Have your breakfast and proceed further for Mount abu. Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan state of India. Reach and check in to camps. Enjoy evening with your friends. Dinner will be served and bonfire will lit up. Star gazing is the best thing you can enjoy here. Overnight stay in camps.
DAY 04 : MT ABU – DELHI
Early morning trek to the sunrise point. Reach back to the camps and have your breakfast.Later we check – out and visit the famous Dilwara Jain temple of mount Abu built in 20th Century and is a splendid example of indo-colonial style of 30s. Later, we will visit the Nakki Lake, this small lake was scooped out by a God using only his nails. HAve your dinner and we leave back to delhi after dinner sharp at 9 PM. Overnight journey to Delhi.
DAY 05 : DELHI
Reach Delhi. Trip ends with loads of memories with Howdy Highlands
Any Query- +91 95921 71069 | +91 85918 82972
About - UDAIPUR- Mt. ABU
Departure ISBT Kashmiri Gate Departure Time7 PM
Return Time8 AM
IncludedTravel in AC Push Back Coach Professional Photographer/Video and After Trip movie Local Sightseeing Expert Supervision Trekking Under Howdy Captains 5 Meals in Total as mentioned DJ Night at Hotel
Not IncludedInsurance Anything Not Mention Above
Need help? Call Support : 9650400559
How to use Tickets
- After submitting payment for your ticket, you are our guest and you will on guest list of event organizer
- You are required to show your event ticket at event venue
- That’s it! Enjoy your event. Happy Ticketing
Benefits of buying from Showwoo
- We are trusted by many of event organizers and customers for providing outstanding services